- Do you have a smartphone application available?
- Web application runs under browser is available. Please use Safari browser on iPhone and Chrome browser on Android.
And Android application is also available. Please install it from Google Play Store by searching it with "TMate". iPhone application is under development.
- How to be a TMate member?
- In order to become a member as a TMate, please tap (click) "Sign up" from the login of the application menu and register as a member.
- How to be a TMate master member?
- In order to become a member of TMate master, please tap (click) the "TURN TO TMATE MASTER" button from "Accout" page under the application's menu. Currently, we will send you a application form by email, so please return it by email or fax after completing it. I will notify you by email when you become a TMate master after it's reviewed and qualified.
- Do you charge for video chat guide?
- All the video chat guides are currently being piloted and are all free of charge. After this period of operation is over, paid trips may be offered.
- How much traffic is used in the video chat guide?
- TMate's video chat is making it possible to enjoy conversation with less traffic volume. Although it is not an accurate figure, when using both video and audio for 5 minutes, we observed it uses about 8Mbytes. You can make it less data usage by muting video and/or audio when it's not necessary.
- How about battery consumption by a video chat guide?
- Depending on the type of smartphone you have and the duration of use, our tests have confirmed consumption of about 2% of batteries with continuous use for 5 minutes using both video and audio.
- What is limitation to make a voice guidance?
- The voice guidance is realized by reading texts by AI. If it's mistakenly read, it's necessary to fix it. (Please be understand that there is a chance that it would read with wrong intonation and could not fix it.)
And a voice guidance must be made with characters less than 1500.