These Terms are applied to any relationship between TMate Masters and the Company.
Minors shall subscribe and use the Service for TMate Masters with parental approval.
Article 1. (Registration)
1-1. Only TMate is able to register as "TMate Master". Member who hopes to register as "TMate Master" shall apply to registration by method that the Company specifies.
1-2. Member shall enter additional true and accurate Registered Information at the time of registration application of previous section. Therefore, if Member hopes to register under the name of a corporation or organization, he/she shall notify the Company separately and shall make the procedure according to instructions, etc. of the Company.
1-3. The Company is able to request the Member who applies to register to present identification confirmation documents or qualification documents, etc.
1-4. In the case where the Company receives registration application from Member, the Company may screen the application and registers Members who pass the screening as TMate Master.
1-5. The Company does not disclose screening standard, etc. to all Members.
1-6. Accounts of Service for Members shall be used for using Service for TMate Masters.
Article 2. (Agreement to These Terms, Principle of Self-Responsibility)
2-2. TMate Master shall use the Service for TMate Master for his/her own responsibility. TMate Master who registers as a juridical person and organization shall be responsible for all acts that persons who holds his/her Account does, manifestation of intention, and information what he/she provides, etc.
Article 3. (Responsibility for Guide Service)
3-1. TMate Master shall offer his/her Guide Service to other Members in good faith.
3-2. TMate Master shall assume all liability for offering his/her Guide Service (including indemnity liability for damages of Members who uses the Guide Service and the Company).
3-3. TMate Master shall keep his/her information relevant to Guide Service what he/she offers to other Members such as available date to implement, etc. accurate and updated.
3-4. When TMate Master receives application to use his/her Guide Service from Members, he/she shall notify either acceptance or non-acceptance about the application to the Member. In addition, in the case where he/she does not give the notice within the timeframe that the Company specifies, the application by the Member shall be canceled.
3-5. When TMate Master offers his/her Guide Service, he/she must do acts with safety of the participating Members at the top priority, and must not do any acts or make any decisions that puts the participating Members at risk in any case.
3-6. In the case where TMate Master receives inquiries, claims, etc. relevant to his/her Guide Service from Members, he/she shall respond to the inquiries, etc. in good faith. In the case where complaints from other Members about unfaithful correspond of the TMate Master has often occurred, the Company is able to penalize him/her based upon section 9-4.
3-7. In the case where the Company receives inquiries, claims, etc. relevant to Guide Service from other Members, the Company discloses the Members personal information or other necessary information of the TMate Master who offers the Guide Service.
Article 4. (Registration of Guide Service)
4-1. When TMate Master registers his/her Guide Service, he/she shall register it by method that the Company specifies.
4-2. When TMate Master registers his/her Guide Service, he/she is able to freely decides and registers the contents and usage fee of the Guide Service within the range that it does not violate 1)aim of the Service, 2)laws or regulations, and 3)public order and morality.
However, TMate Master shall express and warrant the following about his/her Guide Service.
(1) In the case where he/she uses a store or service of third party, he/she has already obtained permission in advance from the store, etc.
(2) The Guide Service is able to be appropriately provided at the Date of Implementation that the Member has applied (however, unless it is inevitably unable to provide due to the occurrence of a natural disaster etc.);
(3) No false existence of available languages, necessary skills, etc. exists;
4-3. When TMate Master hopes to terminate offering any of his/her Guide Service, he/she shall delete information relevant to the Guide Service by method that the Company specifies. Also, when TMate Master hopes to change, modify or renew contents, usage fee, etc. of the Guide Service, he/she shall both apply to delete the Guide Service and re-register the changed or renewed Guide Service by method that the Company specifies.
4-4. In the case both where the TMate Master deletes the Guide Service in accordance with the preceding paragraph, and where the reservation for the Guide Service has been already established with the Member, the reservation shall be canceled at the time of the deletion.
Article 5. (Start, End, etc. of Guide Service)
5-1. TMate Master is able to use Video Chat related to Guide Service via both the Site and the App.
5-2. At the Date of Implementation, TMate Master shall complete both to log into the Service at the Site or the App, and to check all operations of microphone, camera, etc.
5-3. Guide Service is started when the Member presses the “start" button” of the video chat function of the App at the Date of Implementation, and is ended when either the Member or the TMate Master presses the “finish button”.
5-4. If Member does not press the "start button" even after 10 minutes have elapsed since the Date of Implementation of the Guide Service, TMate Master is able to deem that the Member has canceled the Guide Service and to suspend offering the Guide Service.
5-5. If Member either does not obey instructions, etc. of TMate Master during Implementation of the Guide Service or does any acts that violates prohibitions, TMate Master is able to suspend offering the Guide Service by his/her judgment. In this case, full of the usage fee of the Guide Service shall be paid to the TMate Master (however, fee of the Company stated in section 6-2 shall be deducted).
5-6. If TMate Master suspends offering the Guide Service based upon the provision of the previous two sections, the TMate Master shall notify accordingly to the Company with no delay. Also, if the Guide Service is both interrupted due to communication trouble, etc. and not able to recover, the same shall apply.
Article 6. (Evaluation, Usage Fee, Payment of Sales Proceeds)
6-1. Guide Service is completed after Member who used the Guide Service both evaluates the Guide Service and pays the usage fee. TMate Master shall acknowledge and agree that Members have right to refuse paying of or reduce the usage fee of the Guide Service according to the evaluation of the Guide Service that they used. Also, he/she is unable to take an objection to the evaluation and judgment.
6-2. The Company displays amount that fee specified by the Company separately is deducted from usage fee of implemented Guide Service and usage fee of section 5-5 as "sales proceeds" at "sales amount" on the Service.
6-3. TMate Master is able to request the Company to pay the sales proceeds of the preceding section. When this request is made, the Company shall pay the sales proceeds in accordance with the schedule that the Company specifies.
The payment of sales proceeds shall be made by transfer to the financial institution account designated by the TMate Master, and the bank transfer fee, etc. arising in the transfer will be borne by the TMate Master.
Article 7. (Prohibition)
(1) To force other Member to purchase or use other products, services, etc. in addition to a usage fee;
(2) To force other Member to use a higher cost service;
(3) To force other Member to use any services on an ongoing basis;
(4) To post false information, or to post articles, etc. that may confuse Members, such as advantageous misconception, or double price display, etc.;
(5) To tell other Members the untrue, or not to tell other Members the fact intentionally;
(6) To assigning, lend, or provide collateral the rights and obligations related to the use of the Services for TMate Master to the third party;
(7) To ask for Members' personal information, etc. beyond the range necessary for implementing the Guide Service, or to use Members' personal information, etc. for the purposes other than the implementation of the Guide Service (this shall not apply to the case where the Member accepts in advance);
(8) To do any acts that severely separates from the spirit of consumer protection;
Article 8. (Preservation of Confidentiality)
8-1. TMate Master shall strictly control the secret that the Company provides when he/she uses the Service for TMate Masters (hereinafter referred to as "Confidential Information"), and must not leak or disclose the Confidential Information to a third party.
8-2. TMate Master shall use the Confidential Information only for the purposes of using the Service for TMate Masters, and must not use for any other purposes in any case.
8-3. The provisions of this Article shall survive effectively even after the TMate Master has lost his/her qualifications for using the Service for TMate Masters.
Article 9. (Validity Period of TMate Master Qualification, Termination)
9-1. The validity period of the qualifications for using the Service for TMate Masters (hereinafter referred to as “TMate Master Qualification”) shall be one year, and shall be renewed with the same contents unless there is a special offer from the Company or the TMate Master 3 months prior to the expiration date of the validity period.
9-2. The valid period of the TMate Master Qualification shall not be interrupted regardless of any reasons.
9-3. TMate Master who hopes to terminate the use of the Service for TMate Master in the middle of validity period shall apply to terminate by method that the Company specifies.
9-4. In the case where TMate Master falls under the following, the Company is able to suspend his/her use of the Service for TMate Masters, or disqualify him/her as TMater Master without any notice to him/her. Also, the Company judges to be malicious, the Company is able to disclose or publish his/her name and reason of the penalty, etc. on the App, direct mail, etc.
(1) In the case where he/she violates Article 7;
(2) In the case where he/she does not activate Video Chat function at the Date of Implementation;
(3) In the case both where the Company receives complaints, etc. from other Members frequently, and where the Company judges that he/she merits penalty;
(4) In the case where reason sufficient for the Company to judge that the credit state or economic condition of the TMate Master has deteriorated, such as the commencement of bankruptcy proceedings, dishonor of drawn bill, allegations of compulsory execution, etc., has occurred;
(5) In the case where the fact that he/she neglect changing his/her Registered Information despite the change in his / her Registered Information due to the move, marriage, corporation merger, head office relocation etc. reveals;
(6) In the case where the Company judges that it is not preferable for him/her to use the Service for TMate Masters;
9-5. TMate Master shall lose his/her TMate Master Qualification for the following reasons and points.
(1) In the case of expiration of the validity period, the day following the expiration date of the validity period;
(2) In the case of termination in the middle of the validity period, at the time of the completion of the termination procedure;
(3) In the case where TMate Master has withdrawn from membership stated in Terms of Membership, at the time of completion of the withdrawal procedure;
(4) In the case where the Company disqualifies the TMate Master as TMate based upon Terms of Membership, at the time of the disqualification;
Article 10. (Measures after Loss of TMate Master Qualifications)
10-1. When TMate Master loses his/her TMate Master Qualification for any reason, all of Guide Services relevant to him/her shall be deleted at the time of the loss.
10-2. When TMate Master loses his/her TMate Master Qualification, all reservations of his/her Guide Services shall be canceled at the time of the loss.
10-3. In the case where acts, etc. of TMate Master causes any damages of the Company, other Members, or third party, the TMate Master shall assume liability for the damages even after the loss of his/her TMate Master Qualification.
10-4. When TMate Master loses his/her TMate Master qualification, the Company aggregates unpaid sales proceeds (prescribed in section 20-4) of the TMate Master at the time of the loss, and pay the sales proceeds according to the schedule that the Company specifies.
10-5. In the case where TMate Master loses his/her TMate Master Qualification based upon section 9-4 and 9-5(4), the Company is able both to reserve payment of unpaid sales proceeds to him/her, and to use it for compensation for damage caused by the act of him/her.
Article 11. (Change of These Terms)
11-1. The Company is able to change These Terms without any prior notice toward TMate Masters.
11-2. In the case where the Company changes These Terms, the Company is able to conclude at the time of completion of displaying on the screen of the Service.
11-3. TMate Master should check These Terms every time he/she accesses and uses the App. In the case where TMate Master uses the App and the Service after the change of These Terms, the Company deems that TMate Master acknowledge and agree with the change of These Terms.
Establishment Date: July 10th, 2017
Revision Date: November 3rd, 2017
Revision Date: December 20th, 2018